PHP framework for web artisans. Your life as a developer just got a whole lot easier. Server
- PHP >= 5.3.7
- MCrypt PHP Extension
A Fully Baked PHP Framework
CodeIgniter is a proven, agile & open PHP web application framework with a small footprint. It is powering the next generation of web apps.
- PHP version 5.1.6 or newer.
- A Database is required for most web application programming. Current supported databases are MySQL (4.1+), MySQLi, MS SQL, Postgres, Oracle, SQLite, and ODBC.
The fastest PHP Framework.
Phalcon is a web framework implemented as a C extension offering high performance and lower resource consumption
- PHP 5.3.x/5.4.x/5.5.x development resources
- GCC compiler (Linux/Solaris) or Xcode (Mac)
- Git (if not already installed in your system - unless you download the package from GitHub and upload it on your server via FTP/SFTP)
High Performance PHP Framework for Web Development
- PHP needs to be a minimum version of PHP 5.3.3
- JSON needs to be enabled
- ctype needs to be enabled
- Your php.ini needs to have the date.timezone setting
Be aware that Symfony2 has some known limitations when using a PHP version less than 5.3.8 or equal to 5.3.16. For more information see the Requirements section of the README.
The Fast, Secure and Professional PHP Framework.
Yii is a high-performance PHP framework best for developing Web 2.0 applications.
- Yii requires PHP 5.1
The Aura Project for PHP.
If you like clean code, fully decoupled libraries, and truly independent packages, then the Aura project is for you. Download a single package and start using it in your project today, with no added dependencies.
- PHP 5.4+
The rapid development php framework.
CakePHP makes building web applications simpler, faster and require less code.
- HTTP Server. For example: Apache. mod_rewrite is preferred, but by no means required.
- PHP 5.2.8 or greater.
Technically a database engine isn’t required, but we imagine that most applications will utilize one. CakePHP supports a variety of database storage engines:
- MySQL (4 or greater)
- Microsoft SQL Server
8. Zend Framework
The most popular framework for modern high-performing PHP applications
- PHP 5.2.11 oder höher.
The Swift PHP Framework.
An elegant HMVC PHP5 framework that provides a rich set of components for building web applications.
- Server with Unicode support
- PHP version >= 5.2.3
- An HTTP server. Kohana is known to work with: Apache 1.3+, Apache 2.0+, lighttpd, and MS IIS